Sabrina is an associate attorney at Gates, O’Doherty, Gonter & Guy. Prior to joining the firm, Sabrina practiced general civil business litigation in southern Orange County California, including representation of corporate clients and individuals in both State and Federal Courts. Sabrina is also licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois.
Sabrina graduated summa cum laude from Western State College of Law. During law school, Sabrina was Editor-in-Chief of the Western State College of Law, Law Review. She also participated in Western State’s Moot Court team for several semesters. Sabrina also had the opportunity to clerk for the former Honorable Justice Jeffery King at the 4th District Court of Appeal in Riverside, California where one of her opinions was published as legal authority.
Sabrina was born in New York City and raised on the east coast. Today, Sabrina lives in Orange County, has an interest in supplementing her practice of law with legal academia and is an active member of the legal community.
- A Failure to Instill Realistic Ethical Values in New Lawyers: The ABA and LawSchool’s Duty to Better Prepare Lawyers for Real Life Practice, Western State University Law Review
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2014
- Illinois, 2016
- Western State College of Law, Fullerton, CA
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2014
- University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
- B.A., Criminology, 2010
Honors and Awards
- Summa Cum Laude
- Law Review Editor-in-Chief
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Dean’s List
- Witkin Awards